Re: [Tigers] TAC at SUNI?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Tiger Man <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC at SUNI?
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 12:39:00 -0400
Steve:

I've already signed up and requested an early TAC inspection for the very
reason you suggested.  We're only going to be able to attend on Sunday, Monday
and Tuesday.  I got a verification card from Jerry and Marlene saying that they
had passed along my request for an early TAC to Max.  Hopefully, that will
happen.  Like Duke, the main reason I'm going is to get TAC'd.

See you there,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B3832001600LRXFE