Re: [Tigers] insane ebay sunbeam part

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] insane ebay sunbeam part
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:39:52 -0700
Dave,

I always like Michael King's posts.  He is a very knowledgeable guy
about Tigers and other cars.

In this case, THIS "map light" never came with an Alpine or Tiger.

Here is the one that did - above the "cubby hole". Won't show on the
"List" message.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>

Dave Munroe wrote:
> Mind boggling!
>
> But I have said before, and no one commented one way or the other,
> that this is a sign that non-enthusiast collectors are getting into
> the Tiger market. If you are an investor, believe that originality in
> a collectible is required for top dollar returns, and the price
> multiple between purchase>resto>sale is favorable, then paying
> really  high prices for these items makes sense (to them).
>
> Uncrate your hoarded items....
>
> Dave
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael king"
> <michael.s.king@gmail.com>