[Tigers] British Car Day - Boston

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] British Car Day - Boston
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:28:17 -0400
It's here already!  What, you ask?   British Car Day at the Lars
Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA.  It's on June 7 this year,
earlier than ever.  We expect the usual collection of everything British
on 4 wheels (or maybe fewer) to be filling the lawn at the museum.
We've had 200 cars or more in the past!  More details and directions can
be found at:

http://www.larzanderson.org <http://www.larzanderson.org/>

That's it for now.  The weather is getting good, so get them out and
drive them!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional Rep.