Re: [Tigers] The Cost Of Shelby

To: "'J. Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Cost Of Shelby
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
WELL THAT PRETTY MUCH SETTELS THAT ARGUEMENT. wait. stop, i REALLY HAD NO
INTENTIONS OR THOUGHTS ABOUT  my caps key being on- no, really, i wasnt trying
to argue or step on anyones toes, just wrote my thoughts- sometimes I must
have flash backs to the days of rocknroll free love and flowers on bettles
posters. I want to say Im sorry if i somehow said something that made anyone
think I was argueing, disagreeing or just being a pain in the arse. i had a
friend say something about it and even tho I wasnt sure what he was talking
about, i thought I would drop this to whomever might have mistaken my thoughts
for something more than just that. now, remember, pay little attention to me,
im old and broken down and my facilites arent in so great a shape nither.
Happy Tigering.
TonytheTiger and no one loves a Tiger more than me. LOL