Re: [Tigers] Car-Auto Train Poster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car-Auto Train Poster
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Below is a note from the Amtrak poster creator! So someone knows Michael that
has this tiger ;)
--
Hello Sandy.

You have a good eye.

For this AMTRAK
ad (attached), the agency wanted a bsportyb carB but unrecognizable.B So I
used my friendbs Tiger as reference. B Ibve always really admired his car.
B The ad agency had me remove a couple of the distinct Tiger details (bumper
guards).

Itbs a great car.

Thanks for your inquiry. B

Regards,

/
Michael S.
MICHAEL SCHWAB STUDIO
108 Tamalpais Avenue
San Anselmo, CA
B 94960

415/ 257-5792
http://www.michaelschwab.com

P.S: B If you are
interested in a more fine-printed, signed art print on archival paper, let me
know.
We could print it for you at any size.B B