[Tigers] wheels on Harrington Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] wheels on Harrington Tiger
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 22:56:16 -0400
If we're thinking of Bill Van Velkinburgs former car, the wheel his car was
photographed
with at the May 1992 Temecula United was a different brand and design than Tom
Witt is thinking of.

It's a Cosmic brand wheel ( I don't know the model name). If you have a copy
of the Mike Taylor book Tiger-The making of a Sports Car, first edition with
color pictures (1979, not the 1984 reprint), there's a picture of the car and
the wheels taken in the UK. These are the same wheels the car was displayed
with at Temecula.

I have a jpg of just the wheels if anyone needs a look, or can send a photostat
of the car at Temecula via snail mail.

RB