Re: [Tigers] Where the heck is it!

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Where the heck is it!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:28:11 -0700
Gary and Tigers,

There are numerous LAT "dealer" options shown on the PDF:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/LAT-brochure.pdf

as well as the "individual sheets" at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/lat.asp

Some are missing, and not shown in *RED* as hot.

/"We do not have access to pictures of ALL of the factory LAT options, as can
be seen. Any individual contributions, in JPEG or GIF form would be
appreciated. If this is not convenient, we can scan a good photo and return it."

/Some of these are those for racing, as promoted by Doane Spencer of Hollywood
Sport Cars and Lew Spencer (no relation) of Larry Reed Sports Cars, and were
special order from very specific dealers. If you have any (or anybody else),
let us know and we will gladly post them.

Check out:

http://www.tigersunited.com/history/pioneers.asp

http://www.tigersunited.com/history/tr-PalmerRacing1.asp

_