Re: [Tigers] Who Or What Killed the Electric Car? You will be

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who Or What Killed the Electric Car? You will be
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:21:02 -0700
Well, now there is a thought! Since about the only modern creature
comforts these cars have is at best a soft top and radio and maybe just
maybe a clock, then it would make a good transitional car.  But make sur
eit is a rust free one cause all them batteries are really heavy! Or
maybe you could make or find a really large capacitor and use that for
the energy storage.....just do not get too close, lol... I have zero
skills in something like this but couldn't one start with a defunct
electric golf cart for the electronics?

mayf