Re: [Tigers] hard top colors

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] hard top colors
From: "Robert Neeley" <robertn@surewest.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:38:04 -0700
Thanks for all the help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Fraser [mailto:rfraser@bluefrog.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:36 AM
To: rande@thecia.net; robertn@surewest.net
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net

Robert
        This is a case of it's your car, paint it the way you want.   Your
way will be accepted by us all.

I like the contrasting color between BRG and the black top on my Tiger.   If
the car was black I'm not sure off hand what color I would want the hardtop.
White or red come to mind first but pearl white might just win in my case.
It's hard to call when not in that situation.

Headliners are available from SS and others in several colors.   The
headliner in my hardtop is an off white with small black dots.

Ron Fraser