Re: [Tigers] Who's here?

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Buck Trippel'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's here?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:59:01 -0400
Tony
        Glad you and Mike made it OK; wish I could have made the trip this
year.

First off, enjoy your self at SUNI it is a great experience.
2nd have a beer or 2 or relax in your own way and at least get a couple
hours sleep.

I had hoped to be there to gather more Stock engine casting numbers and date
code information.

If anyone would like to contribute information or there are any questions;
have them email me.  I will gladly answer any questions.

I'm especially interested in the early build of the B19KC engine group that
were painted black.

Don't go out of your way for any of this.  You will be plenty busy with
activities and all.

Enjoy the week

Ron Fraser