[Tigers] Front end alignment

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Front end alignment
From: "Harry B. Elam" <harryb@elams.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:01:09 -0400
The shop that did my alignment is a small private venture in Nags Head
NC.. The owner DID permit me to watch and discuss the process as the
mechanic as he worked. I had previously had the correct "blocks"
manufactured, as specified in the shop manual, and the mechanic used
them. He related the difficulty in that one adjustment could affect more
than one spec. It took him about 45 minutes, even with my "help."
Harry Elam
B38200471