[Tigers] Suni 5 a Great Time!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Suni 5 a Great Time!
From: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:25:08 -0600
All Sunbeamers,

Sue and I had a blast at Suni 5. Many thanks to Max, Jerry And Marlene, plus
all who made this event a success. Location was great with lots to see.
"Sprout" S1 Alpine performed splendidly. We did get caught in a heavy rain
strom when in Deadwood on Friday and chased it all the way back to Rapid City.
We caught up to it a couple of times and had to park until we could safely
proceed. Even this was fun! Glad to have seen old friends, meet new friends,
and put faces to lister's names. Sorry to hear of the thefts a the vendors
room. Hope this person suffers the wrath of the Lucas Gods! Anyway enjoyed it
and looking forward to Suni 6!!!!

Take care all of you.

Dave Green