Re: [Tigers] Be still your troubled hearts

To: "'Samouce's'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, "'Tony Somebody'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Be still your troubled hearts
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:57:38 -0500
So glad to hear you got some of your things back.

 When I was at United XXVI in Covington, KY in Oct 06 someone "lifted" my
hat, well the hat didn't have much value, but the pins I had on the hat had
a great deal of value to me. Most of the planes I flew and retirement pins
and union pins, military pins, etc. had virtually no value to anyone else. I
would have gladly given the hat to someone needing it, without the pins.
I'm still trying to replace them.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187