Re: [Tigers] hospitality suite item left

To: Tony Someone <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] hospitality suite item left
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not sure whom to direct this too, so I hope the right person gets to read
my request, for lack of a better term.
There was a local guy who Mike and I bought some parts from. He wasn't aware of
SUNI nor a member, just owned an Alpine, saw the cars and stopped by. He had
parts he wanted to sell. I bought a couple, Mike bought some seat covers the
last day and while there we put his parts on the table with Mikes and a couple
I had purchased to resell. At some point in time he took a picture in a frame
had had made himself to the hospitality suite. The pic was of his cat, peering
into the front of his Alpine as tho trying to get a look at the engine. Most
likely a mouse(from past experience of my own) but what he captured was the cat
appearing to be looking inside at what engine the Beam was carrying. Under the
glass he put his phone number and if memory serves- "If you need parts- call
this number" I didn't see the framed pic and the day he was there to retrieve
his unsold parts, he forgot the pic and the next day, the room was cleaned by
house keeping and there was
 no pic to be found. Now the question is, did the people who took care of the
HS happen to see the framed pic and save it. Perhaps its still packed away with
whatever else was packed up. Its only a guess but I told him earlier today I
would ask and see if maybe the framed pic is to be found so it can be returned.
He made the frame himself and he's is partial to the pic inside and would be
extremely appreciative if someone did put it in a box and he might get lucky. I
didn't ask Lynn but I'm certain he would say that miracles do happen and to
even more expensive items. I'm certain this items main value is personal and to
the rest of us, just a pic of a car and a cat.If anyone knows the person or
people that cleaned up after everyone else, would they ask about this pic.
Contact me if found and I will make sure your postage is paid and provide the
address for Sturat. He doesn't have a computer. I will pay postage, packaging
etc. myself if necessary.
Thanks in advance.
TonytheTiger