Re: [Tigers] windshield

To: "'kevin beck'" <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] windshield
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:39:11 -0400
Kevin
        The only rubber spacer I remember was a wedge piece near the doors.
There is the rubber moulding between the frame and the dash and my Tiger had
a gray rope seal between the rubber and the dash.   The rope seal looked
exactly like Mortell "Mortite" weatherstrip and caulking cord.   The one
thing you want to do is make sure water does not get between the rubber and
the windshield frame so rust can start or continue on the metal frame.

        The wires are color coded so you should be able to check their
locations with the wire diagram.

Ron Fraser