Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Test

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, MACHWIL@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Test
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
I think AOL peeps had another lesson in why they are so easy to love and then
just no postings. Its funny how one small item creates a ton of replies and
then others create none. Im posting this to make sure it does post and to give
everyone some LIST mail so they will know the site is working. For those close
enough I understand there is an English car show in Dayton this Sat. Then
everyone is going to Doug and/or Dougs Dads house(NO MORE DOUGIE) to visit and
have a few cold beverages. Might even be some Beam talk going on. Im planning
on meeting D.Johnson in Indianappolis Fri. evening and drive to Dayton sat.
Nothing to do- well Dayton awaits, come on over and help me get even with Doug
Jennings for all the work he did over the years for me.Naw, he cant have that
much beer there.Guess I will BMOB. Cya in Dayton.
TtT