Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Test

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Test
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:45:22 +0100
Yes, as a rule its not a good idea to use your internet service
providers's email service.   Gmail is particularly good and very user
friendly and works from anywhere.  I recommend it as a primary email
account no matter your provider.  It can also pick up email from
existing accounts and send from various existing accounts you have.
Visit gmail.com to sign up.

Sorry....  My backgroud as a computer scientist coming through....