Re: [Tigers] Auxillary Light Brackets

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>, Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Auxillary Light Brackets
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
To my memory the brackets where on the table that had CAT parts. he and his
wife won their class in the beautiful factory or something special Alpine. He
is a body man and was against the wall at the near end of the room. The
brackets went behind the bumper bolts and what I recall you used them on both
L and R sides. My memory isnt so good since the heart attack BUT alas, Steve
Acala was his name. Of course I could be wrong but I think they where on his
table.TonytheTiger

--- On Mon, 8/3/09, Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories <milward@roadrunner.com>