[Tigers] Rootes Brackets

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Rootes Brackets
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
"A couple of people at SUNI were selling NOS Rootes auxillary Fog/Spot light
brackets. They are handed and they only had one side so I did not buy one.  I
have not been able to find a set so I may have to make one and I need one for
a pattern. "

 Which side are are you looking for?   Someone in the UK had a box of those
brackets but they were for only one side a year ago. It was kind of strange
the seller only had one half of the set and maybe the other side was shipped
to the USA  which is where the Rapid City seller got them.  I bought one
thinking I could fabricate the matching one .

                                        Jeff