Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs
From: Larry & Susan <wrightsinseabrook@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:18:59 -0400
I'd be interested in a repro, if not priced at BON levels. I find the OEM
Tiger knob uncomfortable, but have avoided alternatives like Hurst or Amco
knobs; at least the "mushroom" is appropriate for some Tigers somewhere.
Anyone know whom/where?

Lawrence & Susan Wright
9418 Dubarry Avenue
Seabrook, MD 20706
(301) 577-6574
wrightsinseabrook@speakeasy.net

Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net> wrote:
Subject: Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs (150358810575)

Tony,
      I actually was fortunate enough to TAC an early Tiger two weeks ago
that
had a T 10 transmission with the mushroom gear shift knob.  A couple of the
guys there said that there is a guy reproducing the knob now.
      I have photos of the car if you are interested.