Re: [Tigers] Tired of AOL Posts?

To: "Howard gentry" <zymmer4@yahoo.com>, <phastphill@aol.com>, "tiger
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tired of AOL Posts?
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 16:50:32 -0800
You can get DSL because you live close enough (15,000 feet or yards can't
recall which)
Anyone further away can't. Doesn't matter what company you are with. I am
lucky
to have fibre optic cable so I get far faster than DSL but without that I'd
still be
on dial up because phone switch is 17,000 away, and always will be.

The CAT  forum  happily connects to anyone.

Steve