[Tigers] 205/60-13

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] 205/60-13
From: Larry & Susan <wrightsinseabrook@speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:15:10 -0400
Kevin:
I guess you proved those of us who only check Tire Rack's site (great site
BTW) wrong. Perhaps you should post results.

Larry Wright, Seabrook MD, thinking about those low-mileage, garage kept
Yokohama AVS Intermediates that nonetheless were installed in 1994! :^O

kevin beck wrote:
Subject: [Tigers] tires
To: Tigers@autox.team.net
About a month ago there was discussion on the lack of 13 inch tires, I just
did a tire search and found 9 different tires in the 205/60-13 with two
being race tires. Didn't know if these were new tires just available or
what.  Kevin