Re: [Tigers] 289 5 bolt and rollers

To: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>, michael king
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 289 5 bolt and rollers
From: <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:54:12 +0000
I am using that setup. Comp Cams hydraulic roller lifters with "dogbone" type
lifter retainers. Machine shop simply had to machine threads into lifter valley
to bolt the retainers down. Seems like a pretty routine procedure. Machine shop
preferred dogbone retainers rather than the linked pair type of lifters. Works
fine.