[Tigers] LSD ( Posi ) for tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] LSD ( Posi ) for tiger
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:42:07 EDT
This winters planned project is removing my rear end and addressing a
couple of things.My car has weld on LAT bars and it looks like it was done back

in the day with a stick welder.....seems to hold but very ugly looking.
Maybe  change to bolt on.  Also while there I would like to have a good look at
 the front spring mounts. And I want to install a Posi, Auburn gear sells a
unit  that is less than $300 dollars at an online company called Just
Differentials.  Anyone used these? Or does Team Tiger still do posi's for
tigers?
I would like  to use them if they are still around. Could someone pass on
contact info and any  other tips ideas etc?.....thanks.....cheers ....phil