Re: [Tigers] 13" tires again

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 13" tires again
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:25:41 -0700
Jim,

I purchased a set of Michelin "X" 185-70-13 radial steel belted tires
from "Costco".  It appears to have the same characteristics as my
Michelin X tires on my 50's-60's British cars.  And they were reasonably
priced. Wear forever (unless you hit a curb too fast).

Probably not the grip of current performance tires.  And, if you want to
make smoke circles, try another brand.

No idea whether Costco still carries this tire. The web site does list
Michelin, but not 13". I have heard it was custom made for them.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com