Re: [Tigers] Rust Proofing

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>, Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rust Proofing
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
I have an 85 Bronco2 that my buddy bought the day his daughter was born. he
had it Zbarted at the dealer in Pa. where they use more salt in the winter
than they do asphalt in the summer. Guranteed to never rust from the inside
out and although it needs a paint job, the only rust is where an x girlfriend
dropped kicked the door- yes, i did knock her out. Not proud of hitting a
female but I cant stand drunks- especially when i was being accusd of what i
was totally innocent of- WHO CARES- The Zbart is excellent stuff and I wouldnt
hesitate to use it to undercoat and or to drill holes so that those places U
cant see get covered too.The truck has been in southern Il since 87. Plenty of
rusty cars and trucks here IF you dont do something to protect the new when it
is new.
TtT