Re: [Tigers] ebay Tiger question

To: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay Tiger question
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
This begs the question.

If you have a TAC certified Tiger that due to some
reason must have
most of not all of its sheet metal replaced, is it still a
Tiger?  I think
it should be a 'Rebodied Tiger'  not an 'Alger'.  At what
point does
it cease to become a Tiger?  Both fenders replaced, One fender
both doors?  Untill recently most sheet metal came from donor Alpines.
Personally I think if it came off the assembly line as a Tiger, its a
Tiger,
not matter what clothes its wearing.

Let the discussion begin again.

Dave