Re: [Tigers] Ziebart Or Zierust?

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ziebart Or Zierust?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:51:53 EDT
Every "guaranteed" product that I saw gave the  guarantee that they would
either repair any rust damage or refund your  money.  It was hard for them to
lose.  And, they almost all required  an annual inspection of the car or
the warranty was gone.  Most forgot to  bring the car for the inspection.

If you could ever find what Volvo uses then you'd have  something.  I just
got rid of a car that spent the last 17 yrs. in Vermont  salt and there was
absolutely no rust.  But, I'm sure plenty of the car was  galvanized
compared to the steel of a Tiger.