Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:55:12 +0000
" By the way Duke, I too am 6'3" and 220....and a long time martial Arts
instructor.....I think it is better we are freinds than enemies...i bow
respectfully"

Very cool, it could be fun ;>)  I agree with the friends too.

My expertise is in the L.I.N.E. Combatives.
http://www.linecombatives.com/TheSystem.html

"It is extremely important to use techniques that are not only effective but
are also graphically violent. All humans have limitations of psychological
acceptance. By training beyond the normal limits of psychological acceptance,
two goals are reached; first, the use of such techniques causes psychological
shock and hesitation in the enemy. Second, by training beyond the accepted
limits the soldier will expand his own limits of acceptance allowing him to
continue on with the mission regardless of the intensity of the violence."

It is not a sport in any since but training to kill others in close quarters
combat.  Much restraint must be used if not in a combat situation as to not end
up in jail.