[Tigers] Lean and Mean

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Lean and Mean
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
 "I am 6'2", 220 lbs and am a hand to hand combat
  instructor amongst other things in the military."

"I  too am 6'3" and 220....and a long time martial Arts instructor..."

Since we seem to be in an ass-kickin', oriental credential wavin', beatin'
the sh*t out of you mood, I will now confess.    I'm 5' 11',  195 lbs of beer
drinkin', women chasin', Tiger restorin', crotch kickin', eye gougein',
walkin' on rice paper without makin' a sound, SOB!

                                                Jeff