[Tigers] 260 heads

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 260 heads
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:51:36 -0400
I have been talking to a guy about my 260 heads my motor has 3 freeze plugs
per side I guess some had 2, my heads  valves are 167-145 ,I believe the
same as the non 289hp. Is there a difference in the 260 head and a standard
289 head . My book shows they have the same size valves. Physical size of
valve area maybe. The guy I'm talking to (emailing) keeps telling me
everything about my 260 heads are smaller then the 289. He does make
reference at one point 178-145 valves, but they were only used in the 289hp
and the 302.  Any help out there   Kevin