Re: [Tigers] original oil lines reprodced

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] original oil lines reprodced
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:37:30 -0700 (PDT)
Don't know what the originals looked like, but you might just be able to go to
one of the hydraulic hose place (Hose Man) or something like that and have
them make it up for your if the fittings are available. OR you your try to do
something yourself with standard -AN fitting in braided or newer kevlar hoses
that are pretty easy to make up yourself. You could also make something like I
did that uses a compact filter from Canton Mecca which can use easy to get AN
fittings and you can change the filter from the top.
http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/TigerEngine.html

Sandy

----- Original
Message ----