Re: [Tigers] Fitting a Dale's LAT Hood

To: Lynn Wall <cars@wt-inc.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fitting a Dale's LAT Hood
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Good information Lynn for us guys who have to rob the paper boy occasionally
and check pay phones for forgotten change(pop machines too)to save $$$ for a
fiberglass hood. I have a stroker engine in front of the hood tho, so maybe it
wont take as long after I get the stroker bought and installed. I will add your
post to my Beam folder. I do know you are right about letting it age tho but
the other thoughts where all solid--in my mind
at least, so I better save them- no telling how old I might be when I need to
remember HOW to fit up a fiberglass hood.
Cheers,TonytheTiger
--- On Mon, 9/21/09,