[Tigers] Reims reesurected

To: onegonefish@comcast.net, rupertrich@yahoo.com,
Subject: [Tigers] Reims reesurected
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:10:45 EDT
A Goodwood Festival of Speed type event is happening at the all-fixed-up
Reims circuit this weekend. Having been to the G.F.O.S a few years ago, if
this  continues I'm really going to try to go. Reims is a grand old Grand Prix
circuit  abandoned in the early seventies. Now all fixed up like the old
days. In the  Champagne region.  Another reason to go !!!!  The Matra I saw at
 G.F.O.S. was one of the two most memorable cars in attendance. The sound
was like nothing I've ever heard before, including an original V-16 BRM.

check this out

_http://www.weea-organisation.com/_ (http://www.weea-organisation.com/)

Jim  Armstrong