Re: [Tigers] FW: Hood Floating

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: Hood Floating
From: stubrennan@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:13:40 +0000 (UTC)
I tried the yarn trick once with the hood propped open a couple inches.B  Not
much was happening at the center, but at the rear corners of the hood, air was
just blasting out.B  I had a couple tufts a few inches forward of the corner
along the sides of the opening, and they were being blown out almost
perpendicular to the direction of travel.B

So those LAT hoods have the vents in just the right place.

discussion about various schemes to hold a hood open a couple inches without
having it loose.B  We agreed it would look silly, but if it keeps the temps
down...

Stu