Re: [Tigers] Fw: [Tigers} Oil Temperature

To: Jim & Carolyn Burruss <cburruss@hiwaay.net>, tiger list
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: [Tigers} Oil Temperature
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
     Good call..a totally advanced dist. would crank hard...and I can think of
no instance where engine oil will seize an engine..unless it is really frozen.
My 1965 Ford 289 Hi-Po cranked fine in Colorado at 20 degrees below zero with
10w-20 Valvoline in the crankcase..My MG-B also never skipped a beat at those
same temps.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.