[Tigers] Lotsa Stuff

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lotsa Stuff
From: "Lon" <lon@sedona.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:53:11 -0700
I'll apologize up front if this is not a correct forum for getting rid of
"stuff."

Had two Tigers, all gone now for the last eight years or so and I was
cleaning out the garage today.  I have trim, clips and mounts (never used),
a rebuilt 8k tach (never used after MoMa rebuild in 1999), "Shelby" lettered
caps for wheel inserts, taillight chrome (never used),etc.  Want it to go as
a lot,  drop me a line directly for a short list, then make me a reasonable
offer + $20 for shipping (if less I'll refund, if over I'll eat it).  E-mail
a list, and if you want photos of anything, give me a day or two to put it
together.

lon@sedona.net