Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds

To: David or Gary <wwwdg@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT manifolds
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
David,
 Thanks for the great info and pics. I had shots of most of the intakes
 but not all.
 To add to what has already been stated, Blue Thunder also reproduced
 the Tiger Lo-Rise and on some of them the road draft tube cover is molded
 on and not bolted. Also the Late F4B's carry the kick down linkage bosses
 on the drivers side rear of the intake.
 Ford used the C9OX intake for lots of applications, I have seen them with
 Large COBRA, TIGER and FORD letters, and with no lettering.
 Just my two cents
 Bill