Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Trouble on EBAY

To: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Trouble on EBAY
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:35:43 -0700 (PDT)
Robert- IF he shipped he has to have a tracking number. Recontact ebay and
request he at least furnish that- the place he shipped will have it on their
computer still- it will prove if he shipped or if he lies. Be very firm with
ebay- I will send them a letter or sign a petition- they sell lots of Beam
parts.I dont care to threaten a boycott IF they dont at least make him furnish
the tracking number.
TonytheTiger
PS- I have a set of trim rings I bought from a seller in Austraila. Expensive
but nice. Shiping was high and he was too, price wise-not physically. I didnt
buy thru ebay. Later I found a set I had forgotten I had bought on ebay. I
dont care if they sell but will do so if you need them- better interest in
Beam parts than my savings account recently.