[Tigers] msd ignition

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] msd ignition
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:29:09 -0400
I haven't used any of their units,  but Nascar does...notice that they have
two systems on each car and it seems like atleast one car every race is
changing from one box to the other,  maybe one failed maybe not,  but if they
don't last for 500 miles I'm not interested.....I had my original yellow top
coil fail and leave me to the tow truck,  I had reservations about keeping the
original unit,  now it's in the trash,  Clyde