Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
Amen.
     Tigers were born in a hot rod shop..hand built..then they were
"manufactured"..again..nearly hand built..parts came out of bins as
required..there was much termoil in British auto industry at that time..some
parts were left over from other cars..some weren't..sheet metal was stamped
and hand beaten into shape..all different..Every day was a new day on the
Tiger assembly line.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.