Re: [Tigers] Dash Lights?

To: "'Fabbro'" <fabbro@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash Lights?
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:57:18 -0700
Hi Kim

The indicator lamp beside the ignition is red. The one above and to the
right of the oil pressure gauge is green for the turn signals, the one above
and to the left of the oil pressure gauge is blue for hi/lo beams. There is
also a plug in the upper left side of the dash that will fit another lamp...
never having owned an Alpine, I'm going to assume that it's for the
overdrive but not sure... I know a couple of guys that have installed 2 turn
indicator lamps and moved the hi/lo blue lamp over to that spot but that's
of course not 'corrct'

Jim
B382000446