Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:06:13 -0700
Thanks, Michael,

A LOT of wheels used on the Tiger can be found at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-wheel.asp

and lots of other stuff on wheels found through the "SEARCH" magnifying
glass on the T.U. header bar on each page.  I guess I should right up
and post an explanation of how to find what's on the site.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com