Re: [Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cobra "Classic" Seat?
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:07:37 -0800
Mike:
I was at Bud's shop in Anaheim for the CAT swap meet a while back--Bud
has a real-deal Cobra and I was drooling over it--and the seats.
Surprisingly, he mentioned that they weren't very comfortable.
I don't know how close the ones you're looking at are to the originals.
Just something to think about.

Best Regards
David Sosna
P.S. I think they'd look GREAT in a Tiger, but then I don't drive one
anymore ;-)