Re: [Tigers] CAT Shop Notes

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CAT Shop Notes
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:13:55 -0500
Tony:

I have the Fifth Edition and I think that is the latest.  Others will
correct me if I am wrong.

I would urge everyone who does not have a copy of this collection to
acquire one.  It contains an amazing amount of information which has
been collected, literally over decades, and can answer many questions.
To purchase, you must be a member of CAT, but the cost is about $25,
IIRC.  Membership in CAT gets you a newsletter, access to the parts they
provide and the opportunity to purchase the Shop Notes.  A terrific
bargain, IMHO.  Even though I live in Maine and there is snow on the
ground this morning, it is still nice to have contact with the folks in
S. California.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE