Re: [Tigers] "Don Adams" Tiger for sale

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "Don Adams" Tiger for sale
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:08:56 -0800 (PST)
Perhaps the add should read previously owned by Steve Sage. Either the car
sales is purposely misrepresenting the car or the owners or sellers, which
ever they actually are, have LIED to the dealership.IF this was the original
car driven in the series and later by Don it would have a historic value
besides the value of the car for what it is. I think they should have to
remove the lie. If I had bought into the add and found out later it was just a
restored Mk1A belonging to one of our own, I would be happy I had a Tiger but
one pissed off SOB that I was mislead. I laugh now but as a kid I like that
wacky program and someone else might buy it for the same reason. Its like
selling an Alger as a Tiger when you know its really an Alger. Kind of being
counterfeit if you ask me.
TtT