Re: [Tigers] source for rubber for instrument bezels?

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] source for rubber for instrument bezels?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:38:07 -0500
Here are a couple of emails on this subject.  I have not purchased from any
and have no further details.

Tod:

I've always had great luck with Apple Rubber (google them).  They seem to
have something in every minor and major diameter -- and Viton is always a
good "non-melting" choice.  They've also been petty good over the years as a

good source of samples.

Failing tha, Greene Rubber is also a good o-ring source.

Tony McNulty

I second the recommendation about Barry Robinson. I used his kit which came
with all of the O rings for both the small and large gauges.

Joe Parlanti
B382000026

Ron Fraser