Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps

To: <spook01@comcast.net>, "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:44:37 -0500
Ray
        Are you referring to Dave DuBois?   His name usually pops up and I
believe he lists a couple others who also rebuild SU pumps.
http://homepages.donobi.net/sufuelpumps/sufuelpumparticles.html

According to the Shop Manual our SU pumps are good for 15 gallons per hour
at about 2 psi.  This will support up to around 200 HP which is fine for
stock 260 or 289 engines in the Tiger.  If you are running higher HP or at
high rpm's for extended periods you will need a higher flow rate pump.

Ron Fraser