Re: [Tigers] Team Net Forum...

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Team Net Forum...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:14:14 -0800
Steve R.,

Thanks for your summary of "Tiger Lore".   I have always looked at the
TigersUnited.com site as a detailed reference, and a "how to" compendium
that elaborates recurring issues for the Tiger.  It is a handy reference
covering the detailed and illustrated issues.

A great many List members have contributed to it's searchable,
illustrated content.  Of course it does not contain EVERYTHING, but it
is fully illustrated.

AND, it would not exist except for contributions by knowledgeable
participants, and a html link to specific subjects.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>