[Tigers] Rearview Mirror

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Rearview Mirror
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:36:18 -0800 (PST)
Well the old plastic backing on my mirror finally rotted completely out. In
poking around on the web and deciding that I was going to make a new bracket
and get a regular mirror when I came across what might just be perfect Tiger
replacement Mirror (for me at least).
http://www.bandkmfg.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35
http://www.bandkmfg.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=96

picked up one of the billet mirrors with the flat windshield mount for about
$45 bucks. It is the exact same size as the tiny Tiger mirror and really
nicely made. The slope of the windshield looks like it would be about at the
adjustment limit with the flat glue mount on initial testing, but still might
be ok as the mirror has a ton of adjustment with the way the back is notched.
BUT they do have a high slope base as well which will work too!

About the
only thing that is in question is it's a bit heavy so hopefully the glue is
strong.

I'd post a picture here but you know how that goes :) But I'll get
some detailed shots on my site when I get a breather.

Sandy